Life insurance – an important part of every benefits program
Life insurance continues to be the foundation of most competitive benefit packages. With good reason. It offers your employees financial security, strengthens your companies ability to attract new talent.
A valuable benefit offering
Group life insurance as part of a comprehensive benefits package:
- Helps attract and retain high-caliber employees.
- Gives businesses a tax-deductible business expense.
- Uses group buying power to secure competitive premium rates.
- Insures large groups at a reasonable cost.
- Can be customized to meet the needs of specific employee segments, such as small business owners to larger companies.
Most employers provide a basic level of life insurance coverage to all employees. The option to purchase additional supplemental coverage helps your employees meet their need for more financial security without adding to the employer’s benefits spent.
Talk to Charles Garland & Harris today about your employee benefit options and we can advise you what is available to you you. Just give us a call at 575-437-6910 and we’ll guide you through the process.